Fashionistas rejoiced today as the mass retailer — who’s partnered with such labels as Paul & Joe, Patrick Johnson, Stella McCartney, and Luella Bartley — launched this latest Design For All collaboration on the web and in stores. But some recoiled because this line once only available to the elite will make its way to the farthest reaches of suburbia.
Hartig and Cindy Greene, the bi-coastal design duo behind Libertine (read up on them here), created a collection combining a vintage aesthetic and prepster chic “with bold colors, iconic graphics, rich fabrics and classic silhouettes.”
The collection ranges in prices from $12.99 – $39.99, and includes the line includes both summer stapes (bermuda shorts, pleated skirts, etc.) and fun pieces such as shirtdresses, silk bow-front blouses, cropped jackets, and silk scarves.
You may also like:
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia