I have a confession to make: I am partial to cocks. My godfather used to breed them (for fighting), I was born on the Year of the Rooster, chicken is my white meat of choice, I get cravings for deviled eggs, and, well… the list goes on.
It’s why the goods from Le Coq Sportif — Babel Fish tells me that’s “Sporty Rooster” in French — have a special place in my heart. (It also helps that this clothing line sponsors Italian hottie Potito Starace).
They’ve got some cute clothes:
My picks, men’s line: Mod Vneck sweater, Tricolors Trapeze bag, Escrime Velcro shoe; middle row: Adam Zipped hoodie, Topaze bag; bottom: Opaque shorts, Arizona track jacket, Actarius polo shirt.
For the women: the Tricolore Minou Minou polo, the Trapeze All Over Print bag, and the Papiki shoe.
LCF in North America: Le Coq Sportif opened an office in Portland, Oregon headed by Tim Cool, a former adidas and Nike executive.
And they’ve wasted no time expanding their share of the market. Speaking of top-siders, Hypebeast smuggled these pictures of LCF’s casual shoe line (including the one pictured above) out of a Barcelona trade show.
What do you think about their stuff? Tell us.
You may also like:
- fashion focus: australian open highlight(er)s
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- fashion focus: simone bolelli wears italian brand hydrogen
- another look at the ralph lauren x new balance u.s. open shoe
- short balls: who’s next? PINK & football, TOMS goes Maria + more