Forty women are vying for The Scud’s love: But I’ve already broken up with Mark Philippoussis. If you’re still up for reading up on this NBC train wreck, try Page 2.
Guga still sidelined: But not by injury. This time, Gustavo Kuerten’s abyssmal ranking — and not his nagging hip injury — forced Brazilian officials to choose Flavio Saretta, Thiago Alves and Marcos Daniel over him for the Pan American Games. (Xinhua, via The Hindu )
Pan Am rehash: You should still tune in to watch the games, though, if only for Brazil’s awesome uniforms (photo above).
Bollettieri sets up shop in Dubai: Legendary tennis coach Nick Bollettieri takes to the Middle East as part of an IMG Academy. (via Dubai City Guide)
Apple, Pilot Inspektor, and now… Jagger: Congratulations to Lindsay Davenport on her newborn son, and good luck to him on the playground. (via MVN.com)
Indian men fawn over the women’s tour: The neophytes of the SEWTA Tour aren’t doing much for Mahesh Bhupati; he still loves Steffi Graf. (via Times of India)
OT READING: An article in the IHT on how open-air markets are disappearing in Hong Kong.
You may also like:
- short balls: the hewitts’ marriage on the rocks?, venus and hank engaged! shorts too short? guga to retire!
- short balls: the privacy game
- short balls: jelena’s new website, santoro to break a record, what happened in singapore, etc.
- short balls: the epic edition
- short balls: the post-wimbledon edition