Comments

1. butter says

okay this is out of topic but Davydenko looks really old.

p.s. for some weird reason I see Marat Safin taking off his shirt instead of Davydenko, even though I’m looking at his freakin picture! :-P (really weird)

2. Joshua says

Not nearly as old as David Nalbandian looks. I know I look old for my age too, but I’m fat and I smoke cigarettes and drink whiskey. What’s Nalbandian’s excuse? And he’s almost two years YOUNGER than me!

3. ruberdcky says

Sadly, it’s the hairline that’s throwing people off. Or perhaps that Powder-esque complexion.

4. RoBBiEBoY says

It was always obvious he wasn’t carrying any baby phat a la Andy RoDDICK but, whoa, that is an impecably defined torso!!

5. Tennisdan says

Look I have been accused of being too un-fussy, but as the line in the movie goes: “I’d buy that for a dollar”…Is anyone surprised?…The guy is a workhorse…I mean he could have lopsided arms like Moya or the receding hairline of Agassi in the late 90s…

He learnt after the Australian Open a few years back (I was at the match vs Healey where he was heckled by the crowd – I’m not proud of my countrymen when drunk – about being bald…After the match he complained about it to the media) that he needs to keep his hair very short…That night my friends dubbed him “Mr Chernobyl”…

6. mari says

he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt