…but it didn’t involve the Orient Express (which might go the way of the Western Union telegram after June, fyi).
It looks like some memos got lost in the mail, because I’m pretty sure that fashion icons Maria Sharapova and Venus Williams would never show up for an Istanbul Cup photo opp — complete with traditional Ottoman garb — looking like amateurs.
Masha (left) came overdressed with her slacks and platform sandals, and Venus (middle) wore white socks and shoes. WHAT?!
Elena Dementieva (right) either lucked out or dressed smart. Her silver pumps matched her outfit. Kudos.
You may also like:
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia