The editors at Vogue joined the relaunched Tennis Week and the Sony Ericsson Open in paving tennis’ collision course with fashion and style. They were all about it for the April 2007 issue.
First, editor-at-large Andre Leon Talley reveals that he “plays tennis to maintain his girlish figure.” (via The Fashion Bomb)
Kudos to him for promoting the sport. Clearly passionate about carting around his Louis Vitton tennis gear. Look at that smile.
Then, they published a gorgeous four-photo spread with Maria Sharapova, shot on location at Equator Books in Venice, CA (just down the street from one of my favorite Southern California weeknight watering holes, Roosterfish).
(via the Masha Photo Thread)
You may also like:
- fashion focus: sharapova’s blue stud earrings — tiffany?
- maria sharapova shares her style tips with vogue australia
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch