There’s also word on the street that Masha, as she is affectionately called, is debuting some new threads at this week’s Sony Ericsson Open.
The two items on the left compose what is likely Maria’s night match outfit, and will continue her trend of wearing little black dresses. There is a thin strip of shiny fabric that goes down the front of the tank; I’m loving all the textures (the pleats!) and the layers on the skirt.
The two items on the right are the other outfit. Perhaps Nike has been feeling the pressures of what Stella McCartney has been doing at adidas: the blue dress looks too similar to what Maria Kirilenko‘s been wearing as of late. The capris are to be worn under the dress.
You may also like:
- nike+ fuelband campaign highlights ping pong in #makeitcount campaign
- li na in nike women’s 2013 looks
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- the female HOATs of all time: a fine list of tennis girls to ogle
- fashion focus: sharapova wears david koma for sugarpova accessories launch