Totally gorgeous and glowing in her Nike Aussie Avian dress
Daniela Hantuchova defeated Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-3, 6-4 to win the Pacific Life Open title on Saturday. No need for CBH to rehash what Svetlana was wearing. Fila: please help her.
But I do want to point out that Hantuchova didn’t always look so good. Remember this? SCARY.
The press went crazy. Maybe because she was practically naked, and maybe because she was flirting with anorexia? At the very least, we were all just concerned that she’d gone the way of Patty Schnyder and her epsiode with that svengali.
Daniela: I hope you keep eating and keep up the amazing tennis. And if you’re ever feeling down and defeated, just remember: Martina Hingis thinks you’re brilliant.
You may also like:
- tsf podcast: nole flies, doubles (is in) trouble and oh where can the williamses go?
- li na in nike women’s 2013 looks
- for its first birthday, sharapova’s sugarpova launches accessories line
- fan reports: from iw and miami. you got 'em? we'll take 'em
- nike tops ‘fast company’ list of most innovative companies