It’s okay, some of my best friends are whores: Here’s an unfortunately named — but I’m sure lovely — woman starting out her freshman year (and playing tennis) at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. (via the Knoxville News Sentinel)
Will it simulate real injuries, too?: Aspyr Media will release a PC version of Top Spin 2 (previously only available on Xbox 360, Nintendo DS and Gameboy Advance) on March 12: “…Top Spin 2 serves up 24 top-ranked athletes (Roger Federer, Maria Sharapova, and more), a wide variety of events including all four Grand Slam tournaments, a multi-season career, and a set of new risk and advanced shots.” (via GameZone)
You may also like:
- masha bits, althea gibson's book, rip brooke astor
- forget about fashion: let's talk food and tech for a sec
- short balls friday: grass in NYC, open call for ballkids, racquet stringers, etc.
- short balls: no more rebound ace? what's next — astroturf at wimbledon?
- short balls: from both sides of the pond, juniors tennis, masha mania continues, etc.